- Currently working as a research intern at the Centre for Research on Cryptography and Security on research on elliptic curve cryptography, and smart-card security.
- Participated in Google Summer of Code 2017, for the full period of 3 months.
Worked for the Python Software Foundation org, on the Mailman subproject.
I designed and implemented a new plugin API for the Mailman 3 mailing list server. This API was then used to build a plugin that adds support for PGP encrypted mailing lists.
- ecgen: A tool for generating elliptic curve domain parameters.
- ECTester: A toolkit for testing elliptic curve cryptography implementations on the JavaCard platform and in software libraries.
- This website. Running on Flask on ArchLinuxARM on a Raspberry Pi.
- Some more-or-less working Ludum Dare game jam entries: Sphaera, Transmuto [play] and World Factory.