blob: 7bdb9dba4d68aaf201c4452337787d8aed6333b5 (plain
# PGPMailman plugin
* `pgpmailman` - A Core plugin.
- `styles` - Both styles generate a list keypair based on plugin settings on list creation as well as set other attributes for an encrypted mailing list.
- `pgp` - Module that handles lower-level pgp related stuff. Such as the GPG keyrings, lookup of keys, encryption of messages, decryption, etc...
- `KeyEmailCommand` - Handles user key management through the `key` command.
- `EncryptedIncomingRunner` - Decrypts incoming messages for encrypted mailing lists and checks their signatures before passing them to the default IncomingRunner. Messages to ordinary lists are passed to the default IncomingRunner wthout change.
- `EncryptedOutgoingRunner` - Encrypts and optionally signs for configured lists. This is a runner and not a Pipeline since we need to encrypt all outgoing messages, so digests, virgin messages, posts...
- `EncryptedHyperKittyArchiver` - Fetches list archive public keys from `pgphyperkitty`, uses them to send messages to archive encrypted, for encrypted lists.
- `initialize()` - A callable to be setup in a Mailman hook, to setup everything necessary for pgpmailman to run. Such as adding the `listname-key`@ subaddress, creating keyrings if not found, subscribing to events if necessary.
* A setuptools package that needs to be installed into the same virtualenv as the Mailman 3 instance.
* Custom runners, archivers and other site configuration options would need to be set.