|author||J08nY||2017-05-29 19:20:30 +0200|
|committer||J08nY||2017-05-29 19:20:30 +0200|
core_changes: Add Django templates mention and plugin metadata storage
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/core_changes.md b/core_changes.md
index 60d22cb..1737152 100644
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@
4. Let List creator specify List Style when creating it through Postorius.
- The REST api supports it, add bindings to MailmanClient and a field to Postorius.
- 5. Allow multiple callables in `pre_hook` and `post_hook` run in order specified.
+ 5. Allow multiple callables in `pre_hook` and `post_hook` run in order specified. Also allow callables for when Mailman exits.
- Already a [MR](https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/merge_requests/264).
6. Drop `ext_dir`.
@@ -33,10 +33,15 @@
8. ? Make all commands be able to require confirmation and make this a configurable option.
- 9. Add possibility of config inclusion to `mailman.cfg`, or of per-plugin config.
+ 9. ? Add possibility of config inclusion to `mailman.cfg`, or of per-plugin config.
+ 10. ?? Add a new attribute to several core models (MailingList, User, Address, ...) in which plugins can store metadata about said objects. This attribute woul be a PickedType, really a dict with, plugin-names as keys. Each plugin could access its and only its metadata attached to a given object.
## Proposed changes to MailmanClient
1. Add bindings for `/plugins/<plugin_name>/...`.
- - Pretty low-level, since each plugin can handle requests as it wants. \ No newline at end of file
+ - Pretty low-level, since each plugin can handle requests as it wants.
+## Proposed changes to Postorius and HyperKitty
+ 1. Add additional blocks to some base templates. \ No newline at end of file